Southend Careers and Skills Fair
Southend Council are organising a Careers and skill fair on the 4th of July 2018.
The event will be held in Park Inn Palace Hotel, Church Road, Southend-on-Sea, SS1 2AL, and is Free to attend.
The event aims to promote training and employment options in the local area. Stalls and workshops will be happening during the event.
Details and times will be published on the Eventbrite page.
Can you relate to any of these statements?
- I hate my job!
- I need to earn more money
- I want a better work/life balance
- How do I develop my skills?
- I need a job!
- I need more flexibility
- How do I change job/career and not take a big pay cut?
- I don't know what I want to do when I leave school
- What types of jobs are out there?
- What should I put on a CV or application form?
- Which industries are growing in Southend?
- Which businesses offer apprenticeships?
- What careers could I follow with my subject choices?
Benefits of attending
- New job opportunities
- Help finding a job
- Opportunities in growing employment areas in Southend
- Develop your skills to make a career change
- Apprenticeship and training opportunities
- Information on growing employment areas in Southend
- College and University opportunities
- Advice on career pathways
Any businesses or training providers looking to book a stall please visit the Business-on-Sea website.