Learn all about 'The Evolving World of Digital Strategy'.
If you are interested in a career in digital, then watch our videos to hear from industry expert Karen Ainley, the Chief Executive of Mosaic – The Integrated Marketing Agency, based in Colchester, about the challenges that businesses face in keeping up with the world of digital disruption.
- Full Talk - https://youtu.be/d-aa1JCtDZU
- Digital Disruption and the Future of Digital - https://youtu.be/d59TZUofYRY
- Digital Strategy in Practice - https://youtu.be/ZyFnuzxNa4
- Skills Needed in Digital - https://youtu.be/zKIafls2fn4
- Skills Needed in Digital (Teaser) - https://youtu.be/VDWc6IyQR9E
Karen, who has a Masters degree in Digital Marketing and teaches the CIM’s Digital Marketing Strategy course for the Academy for Marketing, reflects on the changes that have taken place during her 30-year career.
Karen looks to the future and highlights some of the new trends that are forcing businesses to rethink their whole digital strategy planning process.
Finally, Karen shares her advice about the skills that are needed in order to make an excellent impression when entering the world of digital today.
Karen has over 30 years’ experience in the media and marketing, having cut her teeth as a journalist in weekly and evening newspapers, before moving to the BBC as a local radio and regional TV reporter and newsreader. She co-founded Mosaic in 2000 and has been trying to keep on top of the ever-changing world of digital marketing ever since!